SPECIALIZED TRAINING COLLEGE STUDENTS
Specialized Training College Students
|In view of the large number of enquiries regarding the MEXT Scholarship, we have compiled a list of frequently asked questions and suggest applicants to read the information before completing the application form.
If you have any questions, please contact us at (852) 2522-1184 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your (1) name, (2) phone number, (3) the name of the scholarship programme and (4) the questions you wish to enquire about.
This scholarship aims at providing an opportunity for Hong Kong and Macau students who wish to study at Japanese specialized training colleges; giving them the necessary assistance for the pursuit of their studies.
Currently Open for Application NO
3 years (Preparatory Education for first year)
Outline of eligibility
Age: born on or after April 2, 1999 (under 25 years old)
Education: have completed 12 years of regular school education or higher (Form 6 level)
Placement at preparatory education institution and specialized training college
Designated by MEXT, based on your fields and subjects choices
28 April 2023 (Friday) - 7 June 2023 (Wednesday), must be received by 5:00pm
1. Documents review
2. Written Test (Japanese, English, Mathematics): 29 June 2023 (Thursday)
3. Interview : 18 July 2023 (Tuesday)
4. 1st screening notification: Late-July 2023
5. Acceptance notification : January to February 2024
*As part of the preliminary selection, assessment tests in Japanese and English will be given to eligible applicants. Shortlisted candidates will be notified of the date and time of their interview and exam.
*Please note that for Hong Kong and Macau residents, the interviews and tests are only conducted in Hong Kong, at a venue designated by the Consulate and there will be no exceptions made. If you cannot attend the written test on the designated date, the qualification will be terminated. For inquiries, please feel free to contact us on (852) 2522-1184 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Application forms to download
STUDY in JAPAN
- All students must submit all documents mentioned in Point 9 (1)-(8) and a copy of passport.
- It is not necessary to fill in Point 9（5）Medical certificate before passing the written test and interview, as this is the first stage of the application procedure.
- If printing out the certificates of language proficiency from the Internet, print out and submit a page showing the applicant’s name and the details of the relevant qualification (level, score, etc.). The date of issue of the certificates should be no earlier than two years from the date of application to the Consulate-General of Japan.